mercoledì 26 agosto 2009


Dearest Honniest Dotti..

I met you for five times before you started recognizing me, but it was worth all the effort! I mean at the end of the year, I was able to become "the second best option" for you. Not many people have that honour, right? (or I choose to believe it that way). I actually first heard about you when you were making that speech in front of LSE. I think that was the point where Magini fell for you as well.
I will be sending you my personal application for the EU accession, I am sure you can find one spot for me. I promise I will speak better Italian for you and will not steal any jobs!! You are always welcomed in Turkey, whenever you want! (PS: I heard Turkish girls adore Italian guys ;)) Lastly, I am sure as everyone agrees: You are such a honey boy Dotti!

Pleasure to meet you, all the best and see you soon.

Ekin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento